Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Me vs. Indians

Sometimes I feel really dumb asking different questions. so I will list some of the examples and let you be the judge.

1. Jin: what's the point of all these metal gates if you can just put your hands thru the other side and open it.
    Indians: well.. duh! these gates are not to keep people out, they are to keep the animals from coming into your house


2. Jin: what do you guys do for Christmas if you are a Hindu?
   Indians: ummm... technically we don't celebrate christmas if we are Hindus.

3. Jin: why does everyone have Dell Computers? is it made in India?
   Indians: No, they are made in China. Not everyone has a Dell computer. Now you're just weird.

Anyone else with intesreting questions about India???
I think India and I are still in our honeymoon phase and I love everything about it. Even walking on the roads half trying to kill myself has turned into a game. It's like how close you could get to a car/bus/truck/motocycle/bicycle/rickshaw/cow/goat before either you or they have to move. Trust me, it's actually fun!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Jin! It sounds like everything is going well, I enjoy reading about your adventures, considering my life is exceptionally boring. -Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. your blog rocks. this made me LOL. looking fwd to chennai with you so i can try to change your mind about Madras-city! :)

    ReplyDelete